Thursday, May 30, 2013

Missionary Shopping

Let's face it. We all LOVE shopping. But when it comes to flats and below knee length skirts, it's the last thing/hardest thing to look for.

So, I've been doing a little bit of research for quality and semi-affordable. These days, quality is hard to find, and just looking at a shirt costs $10.00. So, although these may not be cheap, the quality is amazing!


SHOES:

Your on your feet ALL DAY so why not splurge a little for some comfortable and reliable. For me, it's going to be rainy mostly everyday. So I looked for some comfy, waterproof, and casual boots and shoes.



Even though they aren't super "attractive" Born shoes are so comfortable and are great for daily use. Light and bendable, I'd say they are a winner! Nordstroms has a wonderful selection of many different styles and different shoes for different weather!


Now for some boots, I have found 3 pair of boots that I am dying for! Literally I love them! Nothing better, than cute, stylish rain boots/boots!



 

Also found at Nordstroms, these Keen boots are cute and have amazing traction for rainy days, dirt, and any day! Although it is a plus that they are water proof! 








Now how adorable are these! I will for sure be investing in these! They look like the cutest riding boots EVER! Here's the catch, they're actually rain boots! Made for rain or for snow or general boots. Find these at nordstroms, the classical windsor boots!


BAGS!

It's hard to tell and find what kind of bad am I going to need? For me, I don't want the boring ol' black bag, I need a hint of silver or gold! I found some bags and back packs that I have personally got!



This is the backpack I have, Mine is black with gold zippers but I love it! It's a durable canvas like material that stands up to anything! I've been using it all semester and in medical school it's rare to find a bag that can hold all of the books, marker, highlighters, and water bottles you will need!


I also have bought this adorable satchel from Fossil. I love it! I use it every sunday and take it with me everywhere. It fits everything! They have a large variety of colors and bags, so go check it out!


On my next post I'll post about skirts and shirts! My favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment