Friday, June 28, 2013

God IS Coming

I don't know why it seems to sometimes take me forever to see something so clearly. I do believe it's all in God's timing, so it makes it that much sweeter ;)

I just got off work a couple hours ago, and I seem to do my best thinking by myself in the car, no music, no distractions....I started thinking (which can be dangerous).

"God IS coming."
Holy cow, I about blew off of my seat! It's reminded me of how Elder Holland has said something like this...."we already who will win so why are we still deciding what team to be on?"

Why are we still deciding? Why can't I see the big picture...it's my darn natural man inside me.

I am getting ready for bed, and I'm still mind tanged that GOD IS COMING and I'm determined to be prepared.

Maybe it's the dark clouds and weather that's doing this to me, that makes me thing apocalyptic. But I KNOW that God IS coming, no man know's what hour, day, minute, second....How amazing is it that we have this truth. That me, practically a peasant in this large world can have sure knowledge that I have a father in heaven, who watches over me 24/7. He is ALWAYS there....holding my hand as I take these baby steps that will lead me into the eternities. He helps with everything! Theres no way I could make it through med school without him. He is simply AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment